Nationwide Business Lawyer
Often he represents business clients nationwide who own smaller businesses that can have difficulty paying for their own attorney. In these cases he can employ a contingency fee basis or a hybrid hourly/contingency fee basis. In these situations the client will only be charged a fee if he was able to successfully obtain a recovery for your business. In
business litigation cases the court costs and other expenses are usually the responsibility of the business client he represents. For more information on such arrangements you should speak to a
Nationwide business attorney, D. Scott Heselmeyer, PC, to find out if you qualify.
Due to the nature of business contingency cases, they are selected on a case-by-case basis and not every legal matter he has consulted on will qualify for representation under these terms. If you own a business that is losing money because of another corporation's failure to keep their word or honor their agreements you will need an attorney with experience in business litigation. Scott Heselmeyer represents small businesses and large corporations all throughout the United States, he has a wide range of legal services that he can provide to you.
Business Attorney Serving Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Round Rock, El Paso and Plano
He can help you with issues concerning but not limited to:
- Partnership Disputes - a dispute partners within your business may have against one another
- Breach of Contract & Contract Disputes - another company or business' failure to live up to an agreement or contract
- Failure to Pay for Goods or Services
- Insurance Disputes and Claims - disagreements or insurance claims made by your business which are disputed or denied by your insurance company
- Employment contracts - disagreements related to contracts executed by executives or other high level employees
Whatever your legal needs may be, call him for a in-depth consultation. He can answer your questions about the issues you face and the fees he charges for his services.
Contact an Nationwide business lawyer
for more information about representation on a contingency fee basis to assist you to resolve your business disputes.